man working inside of a food truck


Whether you are an entrepreneur or running a bustling business, we know how important it is to make sure that you protect your hard work and assets from the unpredictable setbacks. There are a lot of moving parts, so come to us to make sure you are fully covered and that nothing falls through the cracks. We’ll help insure your business so that you can pursue your passions and continue doing what you do best. We’ll handle the rest. 



BOP policies are designed for small to medium-sized businesses. BOP is a packaged policy consisting of property and liability insurance. This policy does not cover: professional liability, auto insurance, worker’s compensation or health & disability insurance. Separate policies are available for these.

What’s included in a standard BOP? 

This covers the building and contents owned by the company.

This provides protection for the company’s legal responsibility in the event of harm it may cause to others. 


construction workers surveying the land

Commercial insurance has several different coverage elements available. Policies can either be written as a package or monoline, depending on your needs. 

Coverage can be a combination of the the following:

General liability insurance covers your exposure to liability losses such as bodily injury, personal injury and property damage as a result from your business operations, products or injuries that occur on your premises. 

Commercial property insurance protects the physical assets of your company from covered perils, risks or disasters. 

Inland marine insurance can be written on almost any type of property that is portable (in transit or over land), certain types of movable property, instrumentalities of transportation (bridges, piers, etc), instrumentalities of communication (radio towers) and to bailees who have legal liability exposures. 

Inland marine examples: cooking equipment in a food truck, supplies being transported from one location to another, equipment dealers, etc.

Formerly known as boiler and machine coverage, equipment breakdown covers for loss due to electrical or mechanical breakdown for nearly any type of equipment. Coverage helps pay for the cost to repair/replace equipment and other property that may have been damaged by the breakdown. 

Farm insurance is unique in that it combines a homeowners policy with a commercial property and liability coverage to cover the special needs of farmers.

It insures both the needs of the farm operations and also the personal residence of a family living on the farm.

Commercial auto insurance covers damage and liablity for vehicles used for business purposes. This requires a separate policy than personal auto insurance since they’re typically exposed to more risk. 

In addition to industrial vehicles like semis, businesses that use cars to make deliveries, transport supplies or to service clients may need a commercial auto policy. 

This is not a complete list, so please contact us to make an appointment to go over coverage options to fully protect your specific and unique business. 

The above information is for informational purposes only. Please contact Mt. Hood Insurance Agency to understand what is included and covered in your specific policy. Make an appointment with us to find the right coverage to properly fit your business and industry. 


Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to go over the best options to fit your budget and needs. 

Please provide us with more information and to assist us in helping you find the right coverage for your needs.